Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 15 working Applications and Games | Udemy
“Learn complete python with basics, data science, data visualisation, desktop graphical applications and python for web.
What you’ll learn
- Complete Python.
- Python basics like data-types, loops, decision-makings, file handling, libraries, modules, date-times etc.
- Terminal based programming applications using Python.
- Artificial intelligent Python game.
- Python for desktop applications and GUI programming.
- Creating desktop applications using Tkinter with Python.
- Using databases using Python.
- Turtle graphics for creating graphical applications and motion using Python
- Real working 5+ graphical games using Python.
- Use of keyboard keys to move objects in your applications and in games using python
- learn to build smart calculators and dictionaries using python.
- Datascience and data visualisation using python.
- data visualisation using Matplotlib in python.
- data visualisation using Seaborn in python.
- data visualisation using pandas in python.
- data visualisation using poorly and cufflinks in python.
- data analysis using Numpy and pandas in python.
- geoplotting using python.
- learn to build an automatic plotter for data visualisation.
- learn to build big data analysis project with more than 60million + data using python.
- basemaps using python.
- just will to learn and achieve great things.
Are you tired of getting videos and lectures on just python basics and syntaxes or just strucked in college studies and hello world program. so I guess you have to give a try to this course this course is designed after analysing what a student need to study python. After analysing what they required and what they want in a course, how they can easily start any course but didn’t able to finish it. Now let me explain you how so this course is designed including all fields of python and for keeping the interest until the last there are actually working games as projects so that no one get bored and with that everything explained is designed in very simple and easy way. just after completing the course I guarantee that every single of you will be able to develop any kind of application using python. you will learn to create desktop applications and even controlling objects by using keyboard which I guess most of you already want to learn and also python for data science in which you will learn to create even globe maps. Now let me explain some of few topics you are going to cover-
1.Python for graphical applications.
2.Tkinter – for building desktop applications and actually user interface.
3.Turtle graphics – for learning graphical design using python and to learn controlling objects in computer using keyboard.
4.Databases – for learning that how you can store the data of your games, apps and programs.
5.Python for datascience.
6.Numpy – Learn to create data in form of datasets and analysing data using python.
7.Pandas – To create data frames and analyse them and to visualise data in form of 3-D graphs and 2-D graphs.
8.Matplotlib – To create data visualisations.
9.Seaborn – To create animated plots.
10.Plotly and cufflinks – To create interactive plots.
11.Geographical plotting – To create global scale plots.
12.Python date and time functions.
14.Controll objects using keys.
15.Creating infinite graphical designs.
16.Functions and methods in python
17.Loops and conditionals.
18.Basics and datatypes in python.
What you are going to build in this course(Better if you see in the preview videos):
1.Caterpillar game with proper interface and keyboard control.
2.Smart calculator – Did not need to add symbols just give numbers and ask for any operation.
3.Your own routine database application with proper intrface.
4.An egg catcher game with graphical interface and keyboard control.
5.your own screen pet with gestures.
6.Match maker project.
8.Kaliedo spiral and modified kaleidoscope spiral(graphical design).
9.An automatic data plotter with more than 30 Types of plots.
10.A geographical baseman plot.
11.Big data analysis project(more than 60+ million data).
12.Artificial inteligent Tic Tac Toe(play against computer).
15.Dice rolling simulator.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to learn python”
- Link đăng ký miễn phí và sử dụng vĩnh viễn (1000 slots):
Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python | Free
“Learn how to program in python- python functions-python basic apps – python tips and tricks – Other Python features” (source: Udemy.com)
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
“What you’ll learn
- Learn how to use Python 3 the right way
- Understand complex functions in python
- Be able to use python on a daily basis
- Create your own basic programs with python
- Learn Different Tips and Trics to improve your programming skills
- Learn at your own rythm with different practical exercices at each course
- Having a computer
- Wanting to learn programming in python
- no experience required
Programming can sometimes be very hard to learn especially if you have no experience in this field. But, this course have everything that you need to be able to start your programming career or improve your programming skills by learning all the basis of python. If you :
– Are in school and want to learn how to program in python
– Need to learn this programming language for work
– Want to start a personal project that requires you to have programming knowledge
– simply want to learn a new skill
Then you will love this course. Not only you will have by the end of the course a very solid base of this programming language but you will also be able create small and simple application right after the course.
The structure of the course
The way the course is made is really done to help you learn all the basics of this programming language. From installing your text editor to writing your first lines of code to create your small apps everything is structured to help you achieve your goal of learning how to program in python. This course is also teach many python functions and formulas and give a complete understanding of those. The goal is really to help you have a complete understanding of this programming language. Indeed, the hardest part is not to learn the language but to think like a programmer and this is exactly what this course is going to teach you.
Also, this course has been built on a concept of learning by practice. In other words, in each class you will learn the theory about every concept and then you will have a lot of practice to help you reach your full potential and give you a better understanding of the topic. This way, by practicing you will be able to write lines of code by yourself and understand the logic behind each command that you write down.
For who is this course designed
There are many python courses out there, but this one is different. Indeed, this python course will teach you by example all the basics of this programming language. Also, since this course is an introduction it can be great for people who have never worked with python before. Indeed, even if you never programmed in your life this course will give you a solid basis about how to properly work with python. The goal of this course is teaching you how to think like a programmer and create small and basics python projects.
Why should I take this course
If you want to learn programming then you should definitely take the course. Not only you will have created a lot of small apps by the end of it you will also have a very good knowledge of different python concepts. Also you will understand the logic behind this programming language as well as many of it’s functions.
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don’t like it for any reason ask for a refund.
You can’t lose with this type of offer !!
This is why more than 125 000 students have already took the course !! Don’t wait anymore
ENROL NOW and start learning today 🙂
Who this course is for:
- People interested to learn how to program in python
- people curious about programming”
Link đăng ký miễn phí và sử dụng vĩnh viễn, 1000 slots, cập nhật 26/3/2022: