Excel Lessons – Zero to Pro for Teachers and Office Workers
Microsoft Excel – Learn Excel Charts, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks, etc.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Excel, Spreadsheets, Formulas, Shortcuts, Advanced Tables
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations and Data importing
- Excel by creating Pivot tables with slicers
- Knowledge of all the essential Excel formulas
- Master Excel’s most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, IF etc.
- Make great presentations using the Conditional and Table formatting options
- Increase your efficiency by learning how to create and use important Excel shortcuts
- Make great reports for your chief of your department.
- Organize and manipulate your data in Excel as a professional.
- You will need a PC or a Laptop with any version of Excel installed in it
- Be positive and believe yourself 🙂
Some reasons why you should choose this Excel course
- Carefully designed curriculum teaching you only the most used functionalities of Excel in school and office environments
- You can complete this course within one weekend
- Office-related and school-related examples and case studies
- More practical exercises because Excel requires practice
- Downloadable resources
- Your queries will be responded to by the Instructor
Start using Excel to become a hero in your office or school!
Either you’re a beginner at Excel, or you want to get more comfortable with Excel’s advanced features. Either way, this course will be great for you.
Why should you choose this course?
In this course, you will find practical exercises that are integrated into your office or school environment.
What makes us qualified to teach you?
The course is taught by Computer Science Teacher and you can find more information on his website
Teaching our students is our job and priority. If you have any questions about the course content, practice sheet, or anything related to any topic, you can always post a question in the course or send us a direct message.
Download Practice files and complete Assignments
With each lecture, there is a practice sheet attached for you to follow along. Each section contains a practice assignment for you to practically implement your learning.
What is covered in this course?
This course covers everything you need to learn Excel in the professional workplace.
Below are the Excel course contents of this complete course on Microsoft Excel:
- Introduction – In this video, the structure and contents of the course are discussed.
- Mathematical Functions – This lecture covers Mathematical formulas such as SUM, AVERAGE, RAND, MIN & MAX, SUMPRODUCT.
- Textual Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Textual formulas such as TRIM, CONCATENATE, SUBSTITUTE, UPPER & LOWER, LENGTH, LEFT, RIGHT & MID
- Logical Formulas – This lecture covers Logical formulas such as AND & OR, IF, COUNTIF, SUMIF
- Date-time (Temporal) Formulas – This lecture covers Date-time related functions such as TODAY & NOW, DAY, MONTH & YEAR, DATEDIF & DAYS
- Lookup Formulas – This Excel lecture covers Lookup formulas such as VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH
- Data Tools – This lecture covers Data operating tools such as Data Sorting and Filtering, Data validation, Removing duplicates, Importing Data (Text-to-columns)
- Formatting data and tables – This Excel lecture covers data formatting options such as coloring, changing font, alignments, and table formatting options such as adding borders, having highlighted table headers, banded rows, etc.
- Pivot Tables – This Excel lecture covers Pivot tables end-to-end.
- Charts – This Excel lecture covers charts such as Bar/ Column chart, Line Chart, Scatter Plot, Pie & Doughnut charts, Statistical Chart – Histogram, Waterfall, Sparklines
- Excel Shortcuts – This lecture will introduce you to some important shortcuts and teach you how to find out the shortcut for any particular excel operation.
- Practices – A lot of practices that are important for office and school
- Design – You will be able to design your data and make a dashboard.
- Bonus lectures (Master Classes) – You will be able to design your data and make a dashboard.
- And so much more!
By the end of this course, your confidence in using Excel will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel for study or as a career opportunity.
Fire Up Creativity in Your Child
Increase Your Child’s Creative Quotient to 10X
What if I told you your child has special powers and latent abilities just waiting to be unleashed?? Sounds interesting?? Let’s go ahead and learn what this is all about…
Let me ask you a few questions? Do children today use their imaginations as much as we did when we were kids? Do you see your children spinning incredible tales and stories in their fantasy play as we used to when we played “cops and robbers” or “house”? Or does your child’s fantasy play seem to consist only of repetitive movements which have no story to them? I am sure you are aware of such a situation… Nowadays children are no longer as creative as they once were. We live in an era obsessed with numbers, data, and test scores, especially as they apply to our kids and their education. Seeing the decline in creativity should make us concerned about our children’s capacities to innovate, problem-solve, and navigate new and unfamiliar situations.
In the world of child development, you may hear the phrases like “critical thinking skills” and “creative problem-solving abilities” when referring to goals for your child’s cognitive development. What we are really talking about is… imagination. The way to create human beings with imagination is to provide them with opportunities to develop it for themselves when they are very young. These opportunities are found in one place and one place only… that is, play. Played with paints, playing with play dough, costumes, glue, and crayons. Making a mess. Exploring the woods. Splashing in a puddle. Wondering at a caterpillar you notice inching by you. Pretending to be a bird, gliding through the sky. All of these involve a great deal of imagination and development of their creative skills to many folds.
But, as parents, we must first learn the process of creative learning which we can offer to our kids. We parents should make ourselves aware of the different aspects of creative learning and critical thinking skills so that we can create an environment for our children to flourish in that environment. In this course, we are going to discuss in detail the step-by-step process which you can walk your children through to make them creative learners and achievers. We have included many exercises and divided the course into 8 sections, each section focusing on the different aspects of creative learning for your child.
In this course, we will help you understand the child’s psychology and you can help them in their creative journey. Being a parent I know the toughest thing is to have your child express their feeling to you. We have covered this most important aspect of creative self-expression through different exercises and fun methods.
Who this course is for: Parents who are willing to foster creativity and creative thinking pattern in their children