Nội dung bài viết:
Complete Adobe Premiere Pro Megacourse: Beginner to Expert
Learn how to edit videos and produce like a pro with this step-by-step course! Source: udemy.com
Adobe Premiere Pro is a piece of video editing software that was developed and released by Adobe Systems. Video, commercial, and other types of film, as well as television and online video can all be edited with Premiere Pro. In addition to that, it features audio editing capabilities. You can purchase it on its own or get it as part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications. It is an all-encompassing video editing software application. On creative projects, Premiere Pro is frequently utilized alongside After Effects and Photoshop as a complementary application. Premiere Pro is compatible with both the Mac OS and Windows operating systems.
Premiere Pro CC is a version of Premiere Pro that is available on a subscription basis. The “CC” in the name of this program stands for “Creative Cloud.” Current subscribers can now download the latest updates to the Premiere Pro program, which are constantly being updated. It is necessary to have an active subscription in order to use the Creative Cloud version of Premiere Pro. It is not necessary to have a subscription in order to use older versions of Premiere Pro, such as Premiere Pro CS. As part of its Creative Cloud offering, Adobe began offering versions of Premiere Pro that were accessible via subscription in the year 2013. About once every 12 to 18 months, Adobe will roll out new updates to its Premiere Pro CC software. Because the changes made from one year to the next are typically not significant, the majority of users will not be able to tell the difference between versions such as Premiere Pro CC 2020 and Premiere Pro CC 2021.
- What does Premiere Pro do
Premiere Pro is capable of handling all of the standard video editing tasks that are required for the production of high-definition video of broadcast quality. It is possible to import video, audio, and graphics into the program, and it is also used to create new versions of video that have been edited, which can then be exported in the appropriate medium and format for distribution. Using Premiere Pro, it is possible to combine and edit together a wide variety of video and still images when making videos. Videos can have titles added to them, and filters, in addition to other effects, can be applied to them.
- Who is familiar with Premiere Pro?
Premiere Pro is used by professionals in the fields of video production, marketing, and design, as well as by news stations. Premiere Pro is used to create and edit video content by individuals working in roles such as video editors, production managers, marketing managers, and multimedia designers. Adobe Systems, a company that specializes in the development of software, is the company that created Premiere Pro.
- A brief history of the Premiere Pro program
Premiere, the predecessor to Adobe Premier Pro, was initially released in 1991 for the Mac operating system under its original name. It was one of the earliest examples of a non-linear editing system based on a computer. Since its debut in 2003, the program has been known by its current name, Premiere Pro, which has been retained for all subsequent versions. Premiere Pro’s very first release went by a number of different names, starting with Premiere Pro 1 and going all the way up to Premiere Pro 7.
What you’ll learn
- “How to use Premiere Pro and its elements
- The interface and different tools of Premiere Pro
- The principles of video editing
- Tips and best practices for interpreting media
- How to create and work with sequences
- How to manipulate media
- How to do transitions
- Different keyboard shortcuts and how to use them in the best way
- How to add and use audio in your videos
- The principles of colour correction and grading
- How to use graphics and animate
- How to use plug-ins in the most efficient way
- How to edit specific types of video (e.g., wedding, travel, vintage, etc.)
- Advanced audio techniques
- How to apply different styles and effects to your videos” Source: udemy.com
Learn video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro!
“Edit like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to edit your own videos? In the era of Mirrorless Cameras and smartphones, we all take hundreds of videos each year. Maybe you want to trim a video or make a montage of your child’s first years or your recent trip. Whether you’re a casual video shooter or hoping to make a career out of it, editing videos isn’t only for the pros.
In this course, you’re going to learn everything you need to know to get you started with video creation in Adobe Premiere Pro. From importing and organizing your footage in the library to trimming, transitioning, adding effects, and finally to getting your video ready to post in the best quality. You’ll even learn the best way to deal with slow-mo footage, shaky video and making the most out of that too bright or too dark video. Finally, you will learn many different styles of editing various types of videos by applying advanced techniques.
Our instructors have years of experience not only in video editing, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples designed on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only Adobe Premiere Pro course you’ll ever need to edit and design videos like a pro!
Start your video editing journey today!
After taking this course you’ll be able to:
- Use Adobe Premiere Pro professionally
- Import, edit and export your videos
- Set up Premiere Pro and organize your footage
- Add audio and create professional transitions
- Apply color correction and grading
- Add motion, graphics, and subtitles
- Edit in different styles and apply effects” Source: udemy.com
Who this course is for
- “Anyone who wants to learn to edit videos – no experience needed!
- Video editors who have used different programs and want to learn Premiere Pro
- Anyone who has started working with Premiere Pro, but want to advance their editing and design skills.”
Link đăng ký vĩnh viễn (150 enrolls):