Udemy Software Architecture course
“Software architecture – Architecture is an important engineering step in the design and creation of software” (soure: Udemy.com).
8.5 hours on-demand video
1 downloadable resource
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
✅ What you’ll learn
– [ ] Acquaintance with different levels in software architecture
– [ ] Creation of the constituent parts of the software architecture and the connection between them
– [ ] Building the best software architectures
– [ ] Creation of an understandable description of the software architecture for further expansion (soure: Udemy.com).
“The architecture describes the processes and structures of the entire project, determining the data throughput in different parts of the project, and allows you to optimize and scale the project in the future.
Good architects are often people who learn from even better architects. Perhaps this is because some conceptual requirements are inherent in almost all projects. Each conceptual requirement is formulated as a question that the architect must ask himself during the project. Of course, some systems may have their own additional critical conceptual requirements.
We will get to know the types of software architectures. We will be able to create our own simple software architecture. We will be able to use and expand the software architecture. As a result, this course will be useful not only for architects or people who plan to become one. And, technical leaders of the development group, developers of different levels and testers.
In first section, I reveal the main objective of the course. In second section you will be introduced to the types of software architectures. In third section you will be able to create his own simple software architecture. In forth section you will be able to use and extend the software architecture. In fifth section the nuances of software architecture will be considered. Six section will help you understand which part of the course will be most useful to you.
Who this course is for: A course for professionals who want to expand their knowledge of software architecture.”
Course Topics and Structure:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Familiarity with software architecture.
- 2.1 Introduction
- 2.2 Principles of software architecture.
- 2.3 The content of the architecture.
- 2.4 Static structural diagrams.
- 2.5 Dynamic diagrams.
- 2.6 Conclusions.
- 3. Creation of software architecture.
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 How to start creating software architecture.
- 3.3 The interface and what it should describe.
- 3.4 Interaction of components and objects.
- 3.5 Database. Content, objects, interaction.
- 3.6 Dynamic diagrams, how to do and why you need them.
- 3.7 Conclusions.
- 4. Support and use of software architecture.
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 What to do with the software architecture after its creation.
- 4.3 Helpful information for the programmer on software architecture.
- 4.4 Support of software architecture.
- 4.5 Extending the software architecture.
- 4.6 Conclusions.
- 5. Software architecture. Next level.
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Summary of the main structures.
- 5.3 Impact of software architecture on the future life of software.
- 5.4 A software architect is not a profession, but a calling.
- 5.5 Twelve architecture mistakes.
- 5.6 Conclusions.
- 6. Conclusions and results of the course. Summing up.” (soure: Udemy.com).
Link đăng ký miễn phí (1000 slots, 24h):
Udemy Software Development course
“Improving software development productivity – Improving software development productivity. Practical techniques.” (Source: Udemy.com)
“What you’ll learn
- This course will help you easily improve the productivity of your team. All those who are engaged in the development of various kinds of software and not only
- This course will be useful not only for the technical leader of the development group, but also for managers of different levels, developers and testers.
- Task management. Version control systems. Bug tracker.
- Automatic machines and scripts in project work” (Source: Udemy.com)
“What will be in the course:
- Personal experience;
- How I structured the work in my team;
- What my team and I use;
- What are the alternatives to my tools;
- Which helped speed up development.
What this course will not include:
- A huge amount of theory;
- Calculations that prove how to design;
- Imposing opinions and proving that problems need to be solved only this way and nothing else.
As a result, this course will be useful not only for the technical leader of the development group, but also for managers of different levels, developers and testers.
The topics of the lessons that will be discussed in this course are shown on the slide:
- Introductory lesson;
- Team and roles in it;
- Technical task;
- Work planning;
- Task management systems;
- Version control systems, version accounting;
- Description of the code;
- Automatic generation of documentation;
- Bug life cycle, Bug tracker;
- Automatic tests;
- Automatic machines and scripts;
- Summing up and my results.
For each topic, there will be an explanation of how this innovation in the development process will help increase efficiency.
By efficiency, I mean the following measured parameters:
- The number of mechanical errors will decrease;
- Development time will be reduced;
- The error search time will decrease;
- The time to attract a new developer will decrease;
- The accuracy of the development forecast and adherence to plans is increased.
And not measurable, which will also get better:
- It will become easier to hand over the product to the customer;
- Developers’ interest will increase.” (soure: Udemy.com)