Rating: 4.3 out of 5 / 98,867 students
What you’ll learn
- Learn at your own pace with different practical exercices at each class
5 sections • 29 lectures • 4h 7m total length
Introduction3 lectures • 19min
More Programming6 lectures • 48min
Statements and Loops6 lectures • 48min
Final Project5 lectures • 53min
- Owning a computer
- No experience required
– Always wanted to create various projects with this programming language
– are simply curious about this programming language
The structure of the course
For who is this course designed
Why should I take this course
There is no risk involved in taking this course
This course comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this means that if your are not happy with what you have learned, you have 30 days to get a complete refund with no questions asked. Also, if there is any concept that you find complicated or you are just not able to understand, you can directly contact me and it will be my pleasure to support you in your learning.
This means that you can either learn amazing skills that can be very useful in your professional or everyday life or you can simply try the course and if you don’t like it for any reason ask for a refund.
You can’t lose with this type of offer !!
Who this course is for:
- people curious about programming
Ultimate Guide to Use WordPress Gutenberg Editor (2022)
Learn how to use WordPress Gutenberg Editor. Become Pro Designer with Gutenberg Editor. A to Z training on gutenberg.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding each and every element of Gutenberg Block Editor on WordPress.
- Creating beautiful landing pages and websites with the help of Gutenberg Block Editor from scratch.
- Full Site Editing (FSE) of WordPress theme with Gutenberg block editor. Become Advanced Designer with beginner-friendly Gutenberg editor lessons.
- Difference between Gutenberg Block Editor and Classic Editor.
- Gutenberg Editor setting functions such as permalinks, status & visibility, tags, etc. This will clear our smallest and basic concepts.
- Do you know Gutenberg Editor is also a plugin?
- How to add, delete, copy, or move Gutenberg blocks. This will help you to create amazing web pages and landing pages.
- Important role of Featured Image and excerpts in Gutenberg editor and most importantly in website creation.
- Each and every types of Gutenberg blocks such as text blocks, media, query, widget, theme and embeds blocks.
- Gutenberg main blocks sub-types such as image, gallery, audio, latest posts, latest comment, spacer, separator and so on.
- Reusable block complete use and advantages in Gutenberg block Editor.
- How ‘Pattern’ section use can make your work easier. Gutenberg Editor provides ready to use different section on web pages.
- How Gutenberg Editor is reducing the need on third party plugin for adding different functionalities to websites.
- How classic editor can be added with the help of Gutenberg Editor only. No need for separate plugin.
- Become the ace web designer with Gutenberg Block Editor. Why Gutenberg Editor is going to be future of Wordpress.
5 sections • 31 lectures • 3h 17m total length
- What is Gutenberg Editor?
- What is the difference between Classic Editor and Gutenberg Editor
- Do you know that, Gutenberg block editor is also a plugin?
- Basic of Gutenberg Editor
Different post options that come in Gutenberg editor8 lectures • 19min
Working with Gutenberg blocks6 lectures • 37min
Different types of blocks in Gutenberg Editor12 lectures • 1hr 48min
Learn Full Site Editing(FSE) with Gutenberg Block Editor1 lecture • 16min
- Know simple ABC of WordPress. No need for Pro WordPress designer.
- Install WordPress on your computer local host. No need to waste money on hosting and domain. Mail me, if you don’t know how to install WP on PC.
- Availability of Desktop PC or Laptop. Smart phone would also be fine.
Today, every company wants amazing, out-of-box website design for their company. The ideal requirement of good websites are as follows:
- Website Speed
- Good Interface
- Easy to handle and use
And the list is never-ending. And these all features can be included on the website through Gutenberg. WordPress Gutenberg already has a number of features. So, you don’t install third-party plugins for additional functionality. Fewer plugins will always ensure a faster loading speed of the website.
The Gutenberg editor is a new feature for WordPress that allows for the building of posts using blocks. Blocks are simple text, images, or HTML elements that can be dragged and dropped into a post. They can be rearranged, stacked, and edited to create content.
Blocks are created by clicking on the Add Block button and selecting from a variety of blocks, such as the Image block, the Heading block, or the Text block.
The Gutenberg editor is a great way to make editing content easier and more intuitive.
Gutenberg Editor Features :
- The Gutenberg block editor is a user-friendly, intuitive, and customizable block-based editor. It has a block-based interface and an undo/redo function.
- The Gutenberg block editor is the future of content editing. This is a user-friendly, intuitive, and customizable block-based editor. It has a block-based interface and an undo/redo function.
- Gutenberg is a new WordPress editor. It’s based on the old editor but has many new features, such as a new block system, a page builder, and an improved media library.
- The new block system makes it easier to build content and keep it organized. The page builder lets you use different layouts to create pages quickly.
- The improved media library allows you to drag and drop files, making it easier to add them to your posts. Gutenberg also includes other features that improve the overall user experience, such as live previews and better formatting.
In our course, we have covered all the functions related to the WordPress Gutenberg editor. All the functions have been explained practically.
Also, we have provided quizzes and assignments, after each and every topic. Be assured, that you will become a jack of Gutenberg editor after completing our Gutenberg course.
Upon completion of this course, I can assure you one thing. You will either love Gutenberg’s editor or you will be addicted to using Gutenberg. We have a lot of international clientele, we know what are their requirement. Keeping all aspects in mind, we have designed this course.
The classic editor was more of a Microsoft word editor type but the Gutenberg editor is much more advanced and comes with multi-functions.
With Gutenberg Editor, there is no need to install a third-party plugin for additional functionality. WordPress Gutenberg editor is like an all-in-one multi-functional type of editor.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner who want to start their journey with website designing.
- Students, Entrepreneurs, Professional who want to learn Gutenberg Editor.
- Anyone who want to learn how to create amazing landing pages, websites with Gutenberg Block Editor.