Computer Science MetaBootcamp: Beginner to Intermediate 2022
Learn Basics of Programming, Cyber Systems, Python, Cryptography, Web Development, Cybersecurity, Networking, ML & more!
Rating: 4.7 out of 5 | 3,531 students
Free | Full lifetime access
What you’ll learn
- Finally understand how computers and all cyber systems work at a basic level.
- Take a journey through all the layers of cyber systems beginning from electrical signals at the bottom up to the algorithms in your head.
- Understand programming concepts such as Model View Controller (MVC), bit manipulation and much more.
- A holistic understanding of basics such as variables, loops, conditionals and much more.
- Learn scripting and automation through Python, the top programming language of today used in Web Development, Machine Learning and Data Science.
- Understand how the internet works and other networking concepts.
- Take your first step into the field of cybersecurity by completing a Capture the Flag challenge on the popular TryHackMe platform.
- Prepare for jobs or internships by practicing common leetcode problems that are commonly asked in tech interviews today.
- Become language agnostic and migrate easily from 1 language and framework to another by converting your Python project to a web page using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Follow along with interesting storylines and characters that re-enforce the concepts learnt in the course.
- Speed run up to 5 semesters’ worth of a Computer Science and Engineering Degree on demand and quickly recognize your strengths, weaknesses and interests.
- Be able to easily differentiate and understand the basics of each of the giant sub-fields within CSE.
- Understand clearly and exactly what a CS student walks like, thinks like, and acts like!
- Identify a path for yourself within the tech infused careers of tomorrow!
- Zero knowledge of coding/programming, or computer science is expected. Come as you are with an open mind, and willing soul. 🙂
Have you ever wondered how the first couple of years of a general Computer Science university course looks like? Maybe you’d like to know if this is the discipline for you and if you are good at it? Wonder no longer, for we will show you how to get there, how to get good as you go along on your journey, and how life as a computer scientist is like! Money is precious, time even more so, so our priority is to push you ahead, and give you a head-start into university life. Our goal with this course to help you decide if you want to do computer science & engineering at a university level, and what you can expect should you enroll into a course!
In this non-traditional, meta-versey course, you get to speedrun through the fundamentals of computer science & engineering in less than 7 hours!
You will see all that is promised here and more:
- Computing Basics
- Internet Basics
- Web Development Basics
- Programming Basics
- 4 LeetCode problems from Tech Interviews
- 1 TryHackMe Cybersecurity Challenge
- 3 Introductory Python Projects: Use fundamentals to build Blackjack, Rock-Paper-Scissors, and Hangman
- 2 Real-World Python Projects: Use popular libraries to build a Machine Learning-based Chatbot, and a Cryptography challenge Encryption/Decryption and Brute Forcing
- 2 Assessment Modules: 9-question direct quiz and 28 critical thinking prompts
- 5 Tech Shorts: History and Trivia delivered in Byte-Sized Pieces
- Narrative Story Elements, Visualized Algorithms, and Animated Characters to keep your learning fun
- Metaverse with a Virtual Academy: We host a complementary session every week for all students for the course in an online, avatar based platform (Gathertown)
Our philosophy towards teaching is simply this: an individual should be able to take away the essentials of a lesson, no matter how hard it may be. Higher education material is already hard and is often made harder by hardened people at institutions. Code is only as important as a mind who likes to make things work. Focus on the semantics, and not the syntax (you’ll find out what this is and more in the course :))
In this way, the course is structured following the principles of explain-understand-assess, while incorporating illustrations, and animations, to form a comprehensive edutainment package! Our lessons are a holistic, audio-visual, multi-sensory experience, to encapsulate the complete odyssey of the definitive university experience for computer science & engineering. The more senses we engage, the more we remember the concepts, the stronger the core memory, and deeper the understanding. We believe relevant applications and ample examples should be part of the learning process, with considerable enjoyment.
Learning by doing, and doing through learning with the Odysy twist is what you will come to know, and love.
This course is actively being maintained, live support is available, and any required updates will be performed periodically.
DISCLAIMER: This is an avant-garde, experiential learning approach to make you love technology as we do. In just 7 hours, you will develop a rudimentary knowledge of everything that a student in computer science & engineering experiences across the span of two years at a standard university. This is not a substitute for university, but rather an approach to give you a test-drive. If you are already familiar with the basics, this course may not be for you, but please feel free to browse, maybe there’s something for you as well!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers
- Beginner Web developers
- Beginner Cybersecurity Engineers
- High school students getting into IT or Computer Science and/or Engineering
- Undergraduate CS students willing to speedrun through their upcoming semesters and be better prepared for the future.
- Parents who want the ultimate guide to introduce their kids into the tech world
- Tech professionals looking to get a new perspective on concepts learnt a long time ago or just refresh upon some of those concepts
Link đăng ký: https://www.udemy.com/course/odysy-cs-bootcamp/?couponCode=MAYTHE4THBEWITHYOU
Xem thêm: Udemy là gì? Hướng dẫn xuất bản khóa học Udemy & kiếm tiền
Learn Microsoft Outlook | Complete Microsoft Outlook Guide
Use Microsoft Outlook to improve office productivity & reduce the work hassle | All in one Microsoft Outlook training
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to send or receive emails
- Learn how to create the appointments
- Learn how to schedule the meetings
- Learn how to create & use the contacts & business cards
- Learn how to create & use the contact groups
- Learn how to set the task
- Learn how to create the notes
- Learn how to create & organize the folders
- Learn the different view settings of Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook
- Internet Connection
Learn the Microsoft Outlook Skills by joining this Complete Microsoft Outlook Training Course.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the products of Microsoft Office. Microsoft Office products usually have almost the same kind of interface & the same is the case for Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook is extensively used for office work.
Microsoft Outlook is used for different kinds of office work. Microsoft Outlook is mainly used for sending or receiving emails. The interesting thing about Microsoft Outlook is that the old emails can be read without an internet connection. Also, Microsoft Outlook is used to create the appointments, schedule the meetings, create the contacts, business cards, or contact groups, managing the tasks, writing notes & creating the folder to organize the data. In short, Microsoft Outlook is a complete package for office work.
This Microsoft Outlook course is a complete guide to learn all the above-mentioned Microsoft Outlook uses. In this course of Microsoft Outlook, you will be able to learn from a very basic level to an advanced or expert level.
This Microsoft Outlook course is complete Microsoft Outlook training from beginner to expert level. If you work in any business or corporate sector or your job is related to any of the above-mentioned uses of Microsoft Outlook then this Microsoft Outlook course is a must for you to start as a beginner guide.
This Microsoft Outlook course has a total of 20 video lectures with a total length of almost 2.5 hours. To facilitate the beginners some basic topics like text formatting are also covered but if you already know the basics of Microsoft Outlook which are the same as any other Microsoft Office product then you can skip those topics.
This Microsoft Outlook course is designed in the Microsoft Office 2019 version but it can be easily learned in almost any older or latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
This Microsoft Outlook course is divided into the following sections:
- Email Account Setup
- Email Sending Options
- Creating the Outlook Items
- Microsoft Outlook Interface View Settings
Multiple topics are covered in each of these sections. Also, you will see how to configure the email automatically or manually in Microsoft Outlook.
So, Press the ‘Enroll Now’ Button & Enjoy the complete Microsoft Outlook Training. Happy Learning!
Who this course is for:
- Office workers
- Any Outlook user
- Anyone who wants to get rid of work hassle