C++ And Java And PHP The Big 3 Languages Complete Course
“Learn 3 Major Languages C++ Programming And Java Programming And PHP Complete Programming Course For Beginners 2022”
9 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn
- “Introduction to C++ And Java Programming And PHP Programming In general
- Practical demonstrations of C++ And Java And PHP Concepts
- Learn about C++ And Java programming and PHP programming software’s interface
- In C++ And Java, learn how to read complex data, create applications and graphic user interfaces by learning java programming language
- Learn C++ And java Arrays, Lists and Structured Data Class ,Java: Discovering its Power Class
- Learn java operators, java datatypes and java conditional statements
- PHP Arrays, Lists and Structured Data Class
- PHP Operators, PHP conditional statements, PHP loops” (Source: udemy.com)
“C++ And Java Complete Training Course For Beginners
1) C++ Complete Course
This course is an introduction to the C++ programming language and its subset, the C++ programming language. Program structure, block, storage types, console and file I/O, functions, arrays, strings, pointers, call-by-reference, call-by-value, and dynamic memory allocation will be discussed. The concept and use of classes will be covered in some detail. The differences between C++ will also be discussed.
Course Rationale: This course is designed to teach students the C++ programming language and introductory and intermediate programming concepts with examples and applications using the C++ language. The course builds and extends topics covered in the prerequisite course, COSC 1315 and prepares students for more advanced programming courses such as ITSE 2431 (Advanced C++ Programming) and COSC 2415 (Data Structures) as well as for entry level programming employment. The course is required for an Associate Degree in several Computer Information Systems and Computer Science degree areas.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES/LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of modular programming by designing programs that require the use of programmer-defined functions.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of arrays by designing and implementing programs that search and sort arrays.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the object-oriented programming concepts of encapsulation, data abstraction and composition by designing and implementing classes including the use of overloaded functions and constructors.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the concept of pointers and dynamic memory allocation by designing and implementing programs using pointers and dynamic memory allocation.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the implementation of programmer-defined functions and classes by writing code, performing unit testing and debugging of multiple complex programs.
- Demonstrate good documentation style in all of the programs written in this course.
- Demonstrate proficiency in implementing data validation code, performing unit testing, and developing test plans while implementing robust solutions to the assignments in this course.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of stream input/output for both console and files.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the differences between C++ in the areas of strings, pass by reference/passing pointers, and structs by designing and implementing programs that use C++ strings, C++ language structs and classes.
- Learn in this Course
- To learn the fundamental programming concepts and methodologies which are essential to building good C++ programs.
- To practice the fundamental programming methodologies in the C++ programming language via laboratory experiences. …
- To code, document, test, and implement a well-structured, robust computer program using the /C++ programming language.” (Source: udemy.com)
2) Java Complete Course
“This advanced Java Certification Training is designed to guide you through the concepts of Java from introductory techniques to advanced programming skills. This Java course will also provide you with the knowledge of Core Java 8, operators, arrays, loops, methods, and constructors while giving you hands-on experience In java programming language.
In this course, students will learn fundamentals of Java programming. Using the Java Developmental Kit (JDK 6 SE), students will learn basic object-oriented formatting so they can move on to more advanced classes.
The curriculum for this course covers Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI), socket-based network programming, I/O files, serialization and the Java runtime environment. Students in this class also practice native methods, thread handling and synchronization.
The purpose of this course is teach students how to write programs in Java that will solve real world issues. After this course, students should be able to design software that solves problems on a scalable level.
This class furthers students’ knowledge of Java programming. Those enrolled will learn to manipulate and read data with more complex structure.
* Why This Course:
- 6 hours of Applied Learning
- Hands-on coding and implementation of each tutorial
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Flexibility to choose careers in java.
* Java Course Contents: Introduction To Java Programming:
- Naming variables, constants (final) and references
- Primitive data types
- Arithmetic Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Relational and Logical Operators.”(Source: udemy.com)
3) PHP Programming:
“Introduction To PHP Programming:
- This section will learn the basic structure of a web application and how a web browser interacts with a web server. You’ll be introduced to the request/response cycle, including GET/POST/Redirect. You’ll also gain an introductory understanding of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), as well as the basic syntax and data structures of the PHP language, variables, logic, iteration, arrays, error handling, and superglobal variables, among other elements.
- Web concepts of Php
- basic syntax
- Arithmetic Operators
- Assignment Operators
- New php-7 features scalar type declaration
- Class and objects
Thank you and see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- For People New to C++ And Java And PHP
- For People Who want to learn C++ And Java Fundamentals and PHP and later Transition into Web development and software development” (Source: udemy.com)
- Link đăng ký miễn phí và sử dụng vĩnh viễn (1000 slots đăng ký đầu tiên):
Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals AI-900 Practice Test
Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals -125 Questions with Accurate Answers (Source: udemy.com)
“Microsoft Azure, is a cloud computing service created by Microsoft for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Azure is the largest commercial cloud vendor by revenue, although that designation stems in part from the company’s “power of incumbency in Office 365 Commercial and Microsoft 365,” which may artificially inflate the company’s “pure cloud” revenue totals.
Azure, announced at Microsoft’s Professional Developers Conference (PDC) in October 2008, went by the internal project codename “Project Red Dog”, and formally released in February 2010, as Windows Azure before being renamed to Microsoft Azure on March 25, 2014.
Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, Spanish, German, French
Retirement date: none
This exam measures your ability to describe the following concepts: cloud concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools on Azure; general security and network security features; identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features; and Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements.
Candidates for this exam should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.” (Source: udemy.com)
Who this course is for:
The exam is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Link đăng ký miễn phí: 27/3/2022